D IMG_5652 E letter A letter M

Monday, August 2, 2010

Tool #5: Tagging and Social Bookmarking

Using a social network to keep my favorite websites was a totally new idea for me. I even commented to my husband that I thought of myself as pretty knowledgeable about technology only to discover that there is so much out there that I am not aware of. I can see how a professional learning community can easily share ideas and reserach by using tagging. I can create different groups to share different information. The leadership group can share ideas on how we can incorporate new research into our staff development. Teams can share ideas on best practices or sites they can use with their students.
RTI Tools : a response to intervention directory
http://www.rti4success.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment