D IMG_5652 E letter A letter M

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tool #7: Digital Storytelling

I personally enjoyed making my digital story. At first, I was concerned that I would have to take a video of myself or just speak to a video. I was abo ut to ask my son to help me out on this one since he loves creating movies and editing them. Then, I discovered PhotoStory 3! This is a great tool that I will use many times in the future. It is similar to another program that I have used in the past called Photo Show by Simple Star. My family and I take many pictures and enjoy creating shows with them. Photo Story does just that.
Unfortunately, I have had difficulty loading my video to my blog. I will try editing it to make sure the file is not too large, or creating another one and try again. I think the motto on some of these tools is perseverance!

No comments:

Post a Comment